PLLA ,Poly (l-lactic acid), is a biodegradable polymer mainly used for bioengineering research applications. This grade is a 100% biobased and produced from non-GMO renewable vegetal resources accoring to the NF EN 16785-1 standard. This PLLA is industrially compostable according to NF EN 13432:2000 standard. The production waste can be recycled in production with a rate to determine according to the specificities of the product.
- Biodegradable and industrially compostable
- Suitable for bioengineering research
- High transparency
- 100% biobased
- Food safe
PLLA Material Properties
- Density 1.24 g/cm³
- Shore D Hardness (15s) 81
- Tensile strength at break 50
- Tensile elongation at break ≤ 5%
- Young’s Modulus 3 500 MPa
- Flexural Modulus 3 350 MPa
- Charpy impact strength (unnotched) 21 kJ/m2
- HDT Method B120 55 - 60°C
- Print Temperature: 210°C (180-220 °C).
- Bed Temperature: 40-60°C
- Print Speed: 50 mm/s
- Bed Adhesion Magigoo Original on glass or a PEI Sheet
You can find the Techincal Data Sheet for PLLA filament here.
Not Available yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.