Facilan™ PCL 100 (Polycaprolactone) Filament
- Facilan™ PCL 100 it is perfect for high-value applications such as medical research.
- Our customers use our PCL for research into artificial trachea, smart materials, scaffolds for tissue engineering, bioabsorbable implants, drug-loaded implants and other cutting-edge applications.
- Facilan™ PCL 100 is used by many leading universities and research centers worldwide for bleeding edge work in bioprinting and patient specific medical research.
- Facilan™ PCL 100 is very flexible and tough with a glass transition temperature of -60 °C and a print temperature of around 120°C.
- Facilan™ PCL100 is polycaprolactone homopolymer with a molecular weight of 50000 g/mol.
- Facilan™ PCL100 is a semi-crystalline aliphatic biodegradable polyester with white final appearance.
- Filament produced by 3D4Makers is based on raw material produced in compliance with the European regulations EC No. 1935/2004 and EC No. 10/2011 concerning plastic materials and articles coming into contact with food.
- The material has an amazing adhesion between layers which results in great improvement of the impact resistance, strength, durability, and printability.
- Due to the low melting point, of Facilan™ PCL100 it can be reshaped after 3D printing in water with a temperature of 55 °C.
Do not use in medical applications involving permanent implantation in the human body.
3D4Makers Polycaprolactone Facilan™ PCL 100 is one of the most extensively used bioprinting and medical 3D printing research materials worldwide.
- Density: 1.1 g/cm³
- Tensile Strength: 45 MPa
- Elongation at Yield: 15 %
- Tensile Modulus: 350 MPa
- IZOD Impact Strength (notched): 8 kJ/m2
- Shore D Hardness: 46
- Heat Deflection Temperature (0,45 MPa): 57 °C
- Print Temperature: 130°C (130 to 170°C)
- Bed Temperature: 30-45°C
- Adhesion: Ultimaker Adhesion sheets, Avery Mailing labels L7567-25, PEI Sheets
- Print Speed: 10mm/s (10 - 30 mm/s)
- Mass flow: 120%
- Fan Speed: 100%
- Note: Add M302 S120 into the beginning of the g-code to allow cold extrusion, below 170°C
- Extra: Minimum Layer Time considerably +/- 60 sec minimum, highly dependent of model size and complexity and enabled Lift Head.
- Support: If PVA or breakaway Support = enabled; Support overhang angle = 0°; Enable Prime Tower = Enabled. Support with Facilan Ortho onto itself: not recommended
You can download the Technical Data Sheet for Facilan™ PCL 100 here.
You can download the Material Safety Data Sheets for Facilan™ PCL100 here:
*The previous name of this product was PCL100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.