Facilan™ HT 750 gram
Facilan™ HT is a high glass transition temperature
- High Tg Copolyester (100°C), superior to PETG and PLA
- High tensile strength, superior to PETG and ABS
- High gloss
- Based on Food Contact Approved raw materials (US, EU, Japan) and raw materials fulfilling the Directive 2009/548/EC for Toy safety
- Facilan™ HT's printing profile is available in the Ultimaker Cura Marketplace.
Thanks to Facilan™ HT superior heat resistance, it enables more durable applications for heat sensitive applications. Its high strength can optimize 3D designs with low infill for faster print job and thin wall with high rigidity of the parts. High gloss and shiny surface.
Facilan™ HT Material Properties
- Density: 1.3 g/cm³
- Tensile Strength: 62 MPa
- Elongation at Yield: 7 %
- Tensile Modulus: 2100 MPa
- IZOD Impact Strength (notched): 3 kJ/m2
- Shore D Hardness: 76
- Heat Deflection Temperature (0,45 MPa): 89 °C
- Bed Temperature: 75 - 85 °C
- Adhesion: PEI sheet / Glass
- Print Temperature: 240 - 250 °C
- Print Speed: 40 - 75 mm/s
You can download the Technical Data Sheet for Facilan™ HT here.
You can download the Material Safety Data Sheets for Facilan™ HT here:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.