ABS Kevlar Filament
ABS KEVLAR has been designed for 3D printing by a precise formulation of aramid fibers into ABS materials. The aramid fibers assuring dimensional stability ,preventing the printed object to warp and even make the printed object lighter than regular ABS.
- Light weight object. ABS Kevlar density is 1.037 g/cm³ compared to 1,05 g/cm3 for our regular ABS.
- Smooth surface.
- No shrinkage / dimensional stability.
- Low Warping.
ABS Kevlar Material Properties
- Density 1.037 g/cm³
- Tensile Strength 31.3 MPa
- Elongation at tensile strength 2.3%
- Tensile Modulus 1,775 MPa
- Deformation at Flexural Strength >5*%
- Flexural Modulus 1,509 MPa
- Shore D Hardness 65.2
- Glass temperature tg 100°C
- Print Temperature: 260°C (250-270 °C).
- Bed Temperature: 100°C
- Print Speed: 50 mm/s
Not Available yet
You can find the Material Safety Data Sheet for ABS Kevlar Filament here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.