PETG Carbon Filament
PETG Carbon Filament is a Polyethylene Terephthalate reinforced with carbon fibers. Due to the carbon fibers compounded in the PETG you can create 3D printed parts with exceptional stiffness, great dimensional stability and excellent suface quality. This filament is highly suitable for printing a wide range of industrial applications like frames, drones, tools, parts for the automotive and more.
Abrasive please be aware of the wear of carbon filled filaments. We advise to use a hardened steel nozzle.
- Increased Impact Resistance compared to regular PETG
- Easy to Print.
- Great Dimensional Stability.
- Extremely Stiff.
- No Warping.
PETG Carbon Filament Material Properties
- Density 1.317 g/cm³
- Charpy impact Strength 4.03 KJ/m2
- Tensile Strength 52.9 MPa
- Elongation at tensile strength 2.4%
- Tensile Modulus 4,015 MPa
- Deformation at Flexural Stress >4*%
- Flexural Modulus 2,987 MPa
- Shore D Hardness 76.4
- Glass temperature tg 76°C
- Print Temperature: 225°C (220-260 °C).
- Bed Temperature: 60°C
- Print Speed: 50 mm/s
You can find the Technical Data Sheet for PETG Carbon here.
You can find the Material Safety Data Sheet for PETG Carbon Filament here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.