Facilan™ C8 Filament
Facilan™ C8 is an Additive Manufacturing Filament Designed for Manufacturing using 3D Printing.
- Facilan™ C8 Fused Deposition Modelling filament has a higher tensile strength than ABS
- Facilan™ C8 has higher impact strength than PLA.
- On most printers, Facilan™ C8 should 3D Print without visible layers.
- Facilan™ C8 has the best layer adhesion properties of any 3D printing material.
- Facilan™ C8 has the best surface quality of any FDM material.
- The material has a soft touch feel.
- Facilan™ C8 should be smooth with an even matte surface finish.
- Developed for high throughput manufacturing applications.
- Consumer-friendly parts for true Additive Manufacturing.
- Facilan™ C8's printing profile is available in the Ultimaker Cura Marketplace.
- This material has been designed to be used in manufacturing applications. With better interlayer bonding, smoother surfaces as well as higher strength, Facilan™ C8 is a true Additive Manufacturing material made for demanding end-use part applications.
Facilan™ C8 Material Properties
- Density 1.4 g/cm³
- Tensile Strength 45 MPa
- Elongation at yield 4%
- Tensile Modulus 3000 MPa
- Flexural Strength 67 MPa
- Flexural Modulus 3640 MPa
- Izod impact strength (notched) 7 kJ/m2
- Shore D Hardness 72
- Heat Deflection Temperature 55°C
- Bed Temperature: Cold or 35
- Adhesion: Use PEI sheets. The material may adhere too well on glass when compared to other materials so use caution when removing parts.
- Print Temperature: 195 °C (180-210 °C).
- Print Speed: 30 mm/s for the outer layer, 45 mm/s inner layer, 50 mm/s infill speed.
You can find the Technical Data Sheet for Facilan™ C8 here.
The Material Safety Data Sheets for Facilan™ C8 are available for download in the following languages:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.